- Ypres ( EE-prə; French: [ipʁ]; Dutch: Ieper [ˈipər]) is a Belgian municipality in the province of West Flanders.
- Ypresiomyrma is an extinct genus of ants in the subfamily Myrmeciinae that was described in 2006. There are four species described; one species is from the Isle of Fur in Denmark, two are fro
- The Ypres Salient is the area around Ypres in Belgium which was the scene of some of the biggest battles in World War I.
- In the geologic timescale the Ypresian ( ) is the oldest age or lowest stratigraphic stage of the Eocene.
Ypres Cloth Hall
- The Cloth Hall (Dutch: Lakenhal/Lakenhalle) is a large cloth hall, a medieval commercial building, in Ypres, Belgium.
Skyscanner hotels is a fast, free and simple way to organise your stay near Rye Castle Ypres Tower. In a few clicks you can easily search, compare and book your hotel by clicking directly th..Artikel anzeigen
Beat the crowds and make the most of your city break in Ypres by renting a car. It's as easy as reserving online, stepping off the plane, and driving off. You'll have to go through passport..Artikel anzeigen
The body of the unknown man, who served in the Lancashire Fusiliers regiment, was buried alongside two Australian soldiers on Tuesday afternoon in Ypres, Belgium. A ceremony at the Commonwea..Artikel anzeigen
A SKIPTON couple have spoken of their moving experience during a pilgrimage to respect those who died in the battlefield of the Somme and Ypres in the First World War. A decade after the end..Artikel anzeigen