- Wa'el (Arabic: وائل), also spelt Wael or Wail, is an ancient Aramaic male given name. The first found usage of the name was found and translated off of ancient inscriptions from a site calle
- Wael Ghonim (Egyptian Arabic: وائل غنيم. born 23 December 1980) is an Internet activist and computer engineer with an interest in social entrepreneurship.In 2011, he became an international
- Michel Émile Kfoury (Arabic: ميشال اميل كفوري; born September 14, 1974), known by his stage name Wael Kfoury (وائل كفوري), is a Lebanese singer, musician, and songwriter.
- Wael B. Hallaq is a scholar of Islamic law and Islamic intellectual history. He is currently the Avalon Foundation Professor in the Humanities at the Columbia University Department of Middle
- Waelder ( WEL-dər) is a city in Gonzales County, Texas, United States. The population was 1065 at the 2010 census.