- Monroe or Monroes, or variant, may refer to:
- The Monroe Doctrine was a United States policy which opposed European colonialism in the Americas It began in 1823, however the term "Monroe Doctrine" itself was not coined until 1850. The Do
- Monroe (historically French: Poste-du-Ouachita) is the eighth-largest city in the U.S. state of Louisiana.
Monroe County, Florida
- Monroe County is a county in the state of Florida. As of the 2010 census, the population was 73,090. Its county seat is Key West.
Monroe County, Pennsylvania
- Monroe County is a county in the U.S. state of Pennsylvania. As of the 2010 census, the population was 169,842. Its county seat is Stroudsburg.
Both sides were hoping to eventually pick up where they left off and there is a reasonable chance Mamaroneck and Monroe-Woodbury could meet in the postseason after they played to a 0-0 draw..Artikel anzeigen
The Monroe Police Department is investigating two shootings on Renwick St. Before 11:00 p.m. Friday, Monroe police responded to St. Francis Medical Center. According to MPD’s Public Informat..Artikel anzeigen