- Kaur (Gurmukhi: ਕੌਰ; Shahmukhi: کور) is a surname used by Sikh women.
- The Kaurna (also Coorna, Kaura, Gaurna and other variations) people are a group of Indigenous Australians whose traditional lands include the Adelaide Plains of South Australia.
- Kaurna ( or ) is a Pama-Nyungan language historically spoken by the Kaurna peoples of the Adelaide Plains of South Australia.
- Kauri dieback describes observed symptoms of ill health in Kauri trees, which include root rot and associated rot in a collar around the base of the tree, bleeding resin, yellowing and chloro
- Kaurava is a Sanskrit term for the descendants of King Kuru (or simply Kurava in Tamil), a legendary king who is the ancestor of many of the characters of the Mahābhārata.
Terming it regretful and problematic, Patiala MP Preneet Kaur has demanded that “the Prime Minister should clarify the decision to arbitrarily scrap MPLAD funds meant for the welfare of publ..Artikel anzeigen
You are now following this newsletter. See all newsletters. Four years later, I can happily say that I maintained that position granting me the honor to say: I, Gadharv Kaur, am the valedict..Artikel anzeigen