- Irene is a name derived from εἰρήνη (irini) —the Greek for "peace". See Irene (given name).
- Irenaeus (; Greek: Εἰρηναῖος Eirēnaios; c. 130 – c. 202 AD) was a Greek bishop noted for his role in guiding and expanding Christian communities in what is now the south of France and, more w
- Irene Cara Escalera (born March 18, 1959), known professionally as Irene Cara, is an American singer, songwriter, dancer and actress.
Irene of Athens
- Irene of Athens (c. 752 – 9 August 803), also known as Irene Sarantapechaina, was Byzantine empress consort by marriage to Leo IV from 775 to 780, regent during the minority of her son Consta
- Irene Dunne (born Irene Marie Dunn, December 20, 1898 – September 4, 1990) was an American film actress and singer of the 1930s, 1940s, and early 1950s.
Dorthy Irene (Reed) Bengston 1927-2021 Dorthy Irene (Reed) Bengston, 94, of Cheyenne, Wyoming passed away June 26, 2021 in Cheyenne at her daughter's home where she'd been living for the las..Artikel anzeigen
Irene was born April 2, 1938, in Heilbronn, Germany, a daughter of Eugene and Hediig Zipperle. She was one of 17 children. She married David Eshenbaugh in Germany in 1975. Irene leaves two s..Artikel anzeigen
Phoenix, Arizona, formerly from Cedar Springs, Michigan, died on Wednesday, June 9, 2021 in Phoenix. She was the daughter of Raymond and Caroline (Gehler) McMahon, born May 3, 1944, in Detro..Artikel anzeigen
Irene M. Kinsell, 87, died on Wednesday, June 16, 2021, at Morningstar Senior Living community. Irene was born in 1934 in Chicago, to Bernard and Marie Wardinski. Irene earned her bachelor's..Artikel anzeigen
on Thursday, July 1, 2021, at the Rehabilitation Center of Lisbon. A funeral service will be held at 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, July 7, at Marion Methodist Church in Marion, conducted by the Rev...Artikel anzeigen