- Gough is a surname. The surname probably derives from the Welsh coch (English: ‘red’), given as a nickname to someone with red hair or a red complexion or as a reduced form of the Irish McGou
- Edward Gough Whitlam (; 11 July 1916 – 21 October 2014) was the 21st Prime Minister of Australia, serving from 1972 to 1975. The Leader of the Labor Party from 1967 to 1977, Whitlam led his
- Gough Island , also known historically as Gonçalo Álvares after the Portuguese explorer, is a rugged volcanic island in the South Atlantic Ocean.
- The Gough Map or Bodleian Map is a Late Medieval map of the island of Great Britain. Its precise date of production and authorship are unknown.
- Gough's Cave is located in Cheddar Gorge on the Mendip Hills, in Cheddar, Somerset, England. The cave is 115 m (377 ft) deep and is 3.405 km (2.12 mi) long,
Karachi [Pakistan], November 12 (ANI): Aleem Dar, who holds the record for officiating the most number of Tests and ODIs, and Michael Gough will take the field as on-field umpires at a flood..Artikel anzeigen
Steven Chris Gough, Carbondale. On Monday, Nov. 2, 2020, Steven Chris Gough,62, died from complications of renal cell carcinoma. Steve was born in Hope, Ark., (AR) and graduated from Montice..Artikel anzeigen
CLEVELAND — Friday night will feature a Division II Region 5 title game with two teams that have a combined record of 17-0 and scoring well over 40 points per game respectively. Hudson head..Artikel anzeigen