- Dmytro (Ukrainian: Дмитро́, romanized: Dmytró, [dmɪˈtrɔ]) is a Ukrainian name, derived from the Greek Demetrios, and therefore may refer to any number of people whose given names are Dmytro,
- Dmytro Vasylovych Firtash (Ukrainian: Дмитро́ Васи́льович Фі́рташ; born 2 May 1965) is a Ukrainian businessman who heads the board of directors of Group DF.
- Dmytro Anatoliyovych Chygrynskiy (Ukrainian: Дмитро Анатолійович Чигринський; correct transliteration is Chyhrynskyi, born 7 November 1986) is a professional Ukrainian footballer who plays as
- Dmytro Anatoliyovych Yarosh (Ukrainian: Дмитро Анатолійович Ярош; born 30 September 1971) is an activist, politician, and the main commander of the Ukrainian Volunteer Army.
- Dmytro Tabachnyk (Ukrainian: Дмитро Володимирович Табачник, Russian: Дмитрий Владимирович Табачник; born November 26, 1963) is a Ukrainian politician, and former science and education ministe
Dmytro is a tech, blockchain and crypto writer based in London, UK. Founder and CEO at Solvid. Founder of Pridicto, an AI-powered web analytics SaaS. Dmytro graduated from Birkbeck, Universi..Artikel anzeigen
Lev Parnas, an associate of Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, talks with Rachel Maddow in an exclusive interview about the offer being made by indicted Kremlin-connected oligarch Dmytro Firtash..Artikel anzeigen
MOSCOW, March 5. /ITAR-TASS/. Right Sector leader Dmytro Yarosh has been put on international wanted list. Charges are brought against him in absentia, spokesperson for Russia’s Investigativ..Artikel anzeigen