- Cairo ( KY-roh; Arabic: القاهرة, romanized: al-Qāhirah, pronounced [ælˈqɑːhɪɾɑ] (listen)) is the capital of Egypt and the largest city in the Arab world.
Cairo International Airport
- Cairo International Airport (IATA: CAI, ICAO: HECA) (Arabic: مطار القاهرة الدولي; Maṭār El Qāhira El Dawly) is the international airport of Cairo and the busiest airport in Egypt and serves
- Cairo ( KAIR-oh) is the southernmost city in the U.S. state of Illinois, and is the county seat of Alexander County.
- The Citadel of Cairo or Citadel of Saladin (Arabic: قلعة صلاح الدين Qalaʿat Salāḥ ad-Dīn) is a medieval Islamic-era fortification in Cairo, Egypt, built by Salah ad-Din (Saladin) and further
- Cairo Fernandes Santos (born 12 November 1991) is a Brazilian-born American football placekicker who is currently a free agent.
An intriguing comedy drama about a film-maker who falls foul of a taxi driver and a sex worker is atmospheric but muddled Independent Egyptian director Ahmad Abdalla, whose previous dramatic..Artikel anzeigen
and Cairo, Ill. The bridge was closed to all traffic during most of August for road improvements along the Kentucky approach embankment. That work included more than 2 miles of new concrete..Artikel anzeigen
CAIRO — The Georgia Department of Community Affairs awarded the City of Cairo a $750,000 community development block grant (CDBG) Wednesday to replace aging Broad Street water infrastructure..Artikel anzeigen